Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Those ****ing ads in my comments

It would appear that some ads have crept into the comments section of my latest post, some weirdo named scott something had decided to see fit to foul up my blog without my permission. They have now been removed and subsequently I've added a link to a site that will set you straight about the truth on "Network Marketing" etc etc.. and another with a link to some info about scams in various forms.

Those people who are part of those cults are nothing more than confidence tricksters, in fact they don't even show you the basics of business. Anyway, most of these schemes are illegal in Australia anyway... however some do slip through the cracks and unleash themselves on the unsuspecting public.

One thing that troubles me is the ethics & morals and the relationship cost of running such a scam. It is a VERY easy way of losing your friends and family. One of the things they would do is get you throw a sales pitch at people you know in an attempt to hook them into this scheme. This kind of thing makes me very uncomfortable, contacting friends and long lost acquaintances under false pretence for the purpose of selling something or getting them to join the cult.

I'm not speaking from experience as I've never been involved in these schemes, however after Googling for info about these scams and cults it does make sobering reading.

1 comment:

radio666fm said...

On ya mate!