Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Movember

That's right folks... I'll be supporting this event by growing a moustache in an attempt to raise money for men's health.
For all the gory details go to the Movember website and find out !!

For those of you who would like a photo of my moustache at the end of this month you can sponser me at

http://www.movember.com/au/sponsor

and quote my rego number 18143 when making your payment.. All donations of $2 and over are tax deductible (in Australia only sorry folks). The money will be used to change the face of men's health by creating awareness and funding research into prostate cancer and male depression.

It's about time I say.. finally some Men's issues are being taken seriously and I'm getting off me but to do something about it.

Let's see how I go eh ???

1 comment:

radio666fm said...

Mate the proof is in the kissing!