Friday, January 27, 2006

Nice Guys....

If you read the comments from my post about Crime and Punishment, Tony had advised me not to pay attention to the moral & ethical teachings from Catholic School. Well mate, it's a bit late now!!
I wish I had you around at the time telling me "Slakbarsted, don't pay attention to that bloody sister at School. Here have $20 for you to go down to the local TAB and bet on the greyhounds. Don't forget to give me 50% of any profits"

I can assure you that due to my hearing loss I had the perfect excuse for not paying attention to those lessons in School. In fact I consider myself lucky in having to avoid morning prayers, to tell you the truth most of my classmates envied me in missing out those prayers.
:D

However it was difficult if not impossible, not to turn out as a nice guy as a result of this type of Schooling. I did come out of School as a nice guy, destined to wander in the wilderness of no sex land. I had a warped sense of mascuilinity and of course had no idea on how to get a root.
Fortunately, after discovering that "No more Mr Nice Guy" website (see the links section), I can set myself on the right path.

I hope that will answer your question Tony... btw that pic of me on your blog is higly overrated, it's missing a third nipple, bigger belly and fyi, my legs are shaved.

2 comments:

radio666fm said...

First of all, thanks for the link to Aussie Lingo, here is an ABC site but I cannot locate it,with even more obscure words.

Secondly, as if I'd give you $20 bucks to go down to the TAB. ha!

Thirdly, Mate, you have hairy legs.....unless you have taken up body building and started shaving [all over]

radio666fm said...

And thanks you to [choking on me beer] I found the link to the ABC site I was after AUSTRALIAN WORD MAP. I knew you were bonza and not a drongo, galah, bodgie, wowser, or a doover!