Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm not telling ya !!

Tony had recently asked me to reveal some details about my misadventures on the dance floor a few weeks ago. I had mentioned in my previous post that I got "slaughtered" that weekend. Well sorry Tony, that experience is still too fresh in my mind and not to mention too embarrassing to reveal what happened just yet. No I didn't pick up a fatty or a princess, the women at the venue simply decided that I wasn't charming enough so, no action :)

Now I'm going to take advantage of my time now to get started on some assignments for Uni...

soooooo.... hooroo folks (for a little while)


2 comments:

radio666fm said...

Well what you need is a master who can show you how to shake your booty.....

radio666fm said...

and anyway I will ask you next time I see you [in person or online] hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk!